Friday, August 26, 2022

Ta Daaaaaaaa!

 The garage is finished!

Before


AFTER!

I'm still patting myself on the back!

Of course, the storage unit is our dirty little secret. ๐Ÿ˜


Our house went on the market yesterday. We shall see.

Lakeside Backyard 

Our House During the Golden Hour

A Room With a View


And, Of Course, A Garage To Die For!!

It's been hot here most of the summer. I'm sick of temperatures in the 90s and the blasted humidity. I once read that the awful summer humidity in these United States played a role in the eventual defeat of the British during the American Revolution. How about that?

2 comments:

  1. Katie! Wow! You are amazing! To have done all that in the humidity that possibly drove the English back across the pond is Amazing!

    Your home is gorgeous. And I hope the coming weeks and months find you happy and healthy!

    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am my fifth great grandfather's fifth great granddaughter! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Here Comes The Sun

Outliving the Queen

As we begin to navigate the budding Carolean era of King Charles III, I am not the first person to observe that, prior to his reign, when th...