Sunday, November 27, 2022

First Sunday in Advent

Our tradition is to decorate for Christmas the first Sunday in Advent. This year, we got a head start, but, by now, we are finished. 

Stupidly, we left all of our Christmas decorations back in our New Jersey storage unit. This forced us to buy more decorations, albeit on a budget and on a scaled down basis. Below are the results.

Dining Room Table

Living Room

Christmas Tree

Advent Wreath

TSO and I wish you a happy, healthy holiday season.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I must put out my holiday angels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've inspired me! I'm gonna get out my Christmas box right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Santa fills those stockings with chocolate!

    ReplyDelete

Here Comes The Sun

Outliving the Queen

As we begin to navigate the budding Carolean era of King Charles III, I am not the first person to observe that, prior to his reign, when th...